The library of Qingdao Tech was first set up
in 1953, and reestablished in 1978. It is formed by two parts,
Huangdao campus libray and Sifang campus library.
It occupies a floor space of 9,560 square metres, has a collection
of more than 700,000 volumns and 1,837 kinds periodical of China
and foreign countries now. There are 53 staff members in the library
and 7 departments involving gathering and edit, circulation, reading,
information, office, computer centre, etc.