Adult Education



Foreign Student Education

Application Requirement & Duration of Study

How to Apply

International students who intend to study at Q-Tech may contact with International Education Center (IEC) of Q-Tech for the brochure and application forms. The Q-Tech is responsible for the enrollment and management of international students. Group registration is especially welcome.

1, Self-financed students

First, the applicants should ask for the application forms from the IEC of Q-Tech or download the forms from the website. Secondly, personal information about the applicants must be filled in block letter truly and correctly, and the application form, tuition fee, and other certificate materials should be sent to IEC at least two months before the opening day start of the school.

Thirdly, any applicant admitted by Q-Tech will receive the Admission Notice, JW202 (Visa Application Forms for Foreigners) from the IEC. The applicant admitted should bring the Admission Notice, Visa Application Form for Foreigners to the Embassy or Consulate of the People's Republic of China and apply for an X visa, and should have medical examinations in the hospital appointed by the Embassy or Consulate of the People's Republic of China, the medical examination must cover all the items listed in the Physical Examination Record for Foreigner. And those who shall in China for less than 6 months may apply for F visa, and needn't take medical examination.

2, International students under Chinese government scholarship program

Applicants may apply to China Scholarship Council (CSC) through the competent authorities of their home countries.



Copyright 2002 by Qingdao Tech . All rights reserved.
english version